The HOSS Will Help You Figure It Out
The Highlander One-Stop Shop (HOSS) provides many important services that will support you throughout your journey at UCR. The HOSS is a centralized space that connects students with a group of friendly and supportive HOSS Information Specialists. Get help regarding: Undergraduate Admissions (UGA), Financial Aid, Office of the Registrar and Student Business Services (SBS). If we're unable to help, we will connect you with someone who can further assist you.
We are dedicated to providing you with an efficient, effective and stress-free experience. Come in and see us anytime — no appointments needed.
Location & Hours
First floor of the Student Services Building (SSB), which is near Costo Hall and the Athletics & Dance Building. We are open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Too busy to visit our office? Prefer to address uncomplicated tasks yourself? Then we suggest you utilize our many online services:
- Schedule a Campus Tour
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Review Admission Requirements
- Apply to UCR
- Update Your Application
- Review Your Application Status on MyUCR
- Submit Your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Check Your Application Status
- Review Your Financial Aid Offer
- Accept/Decline Your Financial Aid Offer
- Submit Financial Aid Revisions on R'Web
- Authorize a Third-Party to Speak to Financial Aid
Student Business Services